WANTED: Multitasking Graphic Artist / Design assistant
- Ladies Equestrian Clothing
– flexible 3+ days a week
Black Horse Clothing is a small but expanding Equestrian Clothing Business based near Gisborne, Vic.
We are looking for someone to join our small yet diverse team. This is a diverse, challenging and certainly different role for someone who is not afraid of hard work.
The position is 3 plus days a week and depends on the event schedule, hours are flexible for the successful applicant. Salary may be in the form of a contractor or salaried employee.
Job Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage mail chimp and social media content in line with the brand marketing strategy
- Design / Create garment details, embroideries, styling and trims for the brand in line with seasonal colours and Equestrian style
- Use Illustrator or equivalent to compile technical specification packs for an Indian and Chinese supply base.
- Attend Equestrian events throughout Australia in a sales capacity and assist the sales manager to set up trade stands at events. This may involve road or plane travel interstate from time to time. These are weekend events
- As with any small company there are hands on jobs such as unpacking stock, packing stock for events, assisting in filling internet orders, sweeping the warehouse floor!! etc, the role needs to suit a person prepared for these tasks as well as the above.
The successful applicant need not be involved in the Equestrian sport; however, it could be an advantage.
A relevant design or fashion marketing qualification is essential along with a strong work ethic and can-do attitude.
Please apply by send a short cover note and Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org